The structure dates back to the beginning of the 1800s and in the years 1979/81 it was totally restored and since then it has been a family house containing various apartments.
Our love for these places and a desire to let others appreciate the beauty that our country offers led to our decision to open our home to guests and in the spring of 2015 we openedDOMUS SIRENAE.
The particularity of the house is its position, which allows you to enjoy amazing views and is handy to be able to move with ease to many destinations.
Our welcome, our care of guests, the way we manage breakfast and give advice on beaches, trips, excursions and restaurants, are particularly appreciated and well- reviewed. All confirming that our guests have made the right choice.
Our area has a Mediterranean climate, fragrant and bounteous springs, sweet, warm summers and mild winters, and this is one of the main reasons why so many guests arrive from all over the world.
The surroundings are wonderful and you are spoiled for choice:
- Punta Licosa, one of the most beautiful sites of the National Park of Cilento and Vallo di Diano, with its ancient history and traces of civilizations from the distant past, can be reached on foot (about 4 km) or by sea with various boats.
- Castellabate, with its long history, its churches (Basilica of Santa Maria De Gulia XII century) and the incredible sunsets which differ every day (view them from San Costabile), together with Capri, Ischia and the Amalfi Coast
The background to this village is a warren of narrow streets of typical medieval structure.
- 3. Pollica-Pioppi, golden beaches and a history that is visible everywhere, well-known for those interested in principles of the Mediterranean Diet
- Velia (Elea), an Archaeological area and Porta Rosa
- Paestum, Archaeological Area-museum and the possibility of gastronomic tours of mozzarella producing dairy farms.